Quote of the month:

"It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and in creative action, that man finds his supreme joys."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Need A Vacation

I've been trying to figure out something to write here for the past week and I couldn't seem to come up with anything and that means that I probably need a mental vacation. I have been working on a mind-numbing assignment for the past couple of days now, and I think that it has caused my brain to shrivel up a little. My friend invited me to a weekend get away in San Francisco for her birthday in January, and all I can say right now is "halleluyer." That got me to thinking about International travel too, because I've always wanted to go on vacation outside of the US, and I want to go while I'm still young. I printed out a passport application and filled it out, but it asked what my proposed destination overseas would be, and I drew a blank. So I started doing some research on prices of travel to several places like London, France, Australia, or Germany. I think after thorough pricing and investigation London then to France is the most economical choice and I wont have to stay for more than a week to see all that London and France has to offer. Also, I'll be killing two birds with one stone and crossing off an item on my bucket list, it just can't get any better than that. I just haven't decided if I am going to make this a family or solo excursion, I love my family, but my husband has been a real pain lately and I just can't imagine letting him ruin this for me. Jewel of the story...everyone needs a vacation sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment